This ProStream Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which ProStream ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Hotlinking is not allowed. User must use link provided by ProStream.
2. Registered users files are stored on ProStream servers forever, unless they are not downloaded for 180 days.
3. Files is identified only by code which User gets after video upload.
1. ProStream is not responsible for any damage or removal of files stored on ProStream servers caused by independent reasons.
2. ProStream is not responsible for any damage and loses caused by files downloaded from ProStream. Full responsibility for problems came from video downloaded fromProStream has user which upload this video.
3. By using ProStream, user agrees not to involve ProStream in any type of legal action.
4. ProStream directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to ProStream to individual users, and will cooperate with law enforcement entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Rules.
5. All uploaded files are copyright to their owners. ProStream is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
1. In all cases not regulated by following Rules Polish civil code is obligatory.
We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.